Free TREND Networks workshop at the Schaedler Yesco Expo – Booth #117
TREND Networks will be at booth 117 throughout the event to demonstrate how you can Depend On Us for your copper and fiber cabling testing needs, as well as showing our dependable network testers, plus tools for Ethernet testing and bandwidth measurement.
Visit our booth to learn more about our portfolio of reliable and innovative test and measurement products, including:
- LanTEK IV-S 3000 MHz copper and fiber cable certifier
- FiberMASTER touchscreen OTDR and Power Meter and Light Source Kits
- FiberTEK adapters for fiber cable certification
- NaviTEK NT Pro copper and fiber network troubleshooter
- SignalTEK NT network transmission tester
- SignalTEK 10G ethernet cable and bandwidth tester
- Tone and Probe kit for cable tracing
- PoE Pro Power Over Ethernet Tester
- VFF5 visual fault locator for fiber optic cabling
FREE Training Workshop – Bandwidth Testing
At the Schaedler Yesco Expo, we will also be hosting a free training workshop “Does Your Infrastructure Have the Bandwidth you Need?” at 1.30pm, April 14th, at booth 117.
We’ll explore why being able to measure the maximum bandwidth available of a network and identify bottlenecks is key for discovering opportunities to increase bandwidth without replacing expensive data cabling.
Our team will also show how you can test the maximum bandwidth available and the speed of your LAN network and Ethernet cables with our innovative SignalTEK 10G bandwidth tester, helping avoid expensive downtime and lost productivity.
Register now to attend the workshop and connect with us at the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!