VDV II – CABLE TESTERS / VERIFIERS
Copper cable testers / verifiers that make wiremapping easy
VDV II cable testers / verifiers check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data networks and video/security cabling.
- AnyWARE Cloud connectivity and reporting via the TREND AnyWARE App
- Measures cable length
- Provides distance to fault (TDR)
- Identifies wiring errors instantly
- Determines services running: ISDN, PBX and PoE
- RJ-11, RJ-12, RJ-45 and COAX ports
$185 - $500 MSRP
VDV II – CABLE TESTERS / VERIFIERS
The VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously while TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) aids troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.
TEST AND GENERATE REPORTS IN JUST 3 SIMPLE STEPS.
AnyWARE Cloud benefits:
- Standardize your workflow with comprehensive testing and documentation
- Upgrade from check-lists and Excel spreadsheets to professional test reports
- Free, unlimited data storage
- No need to invest in IT hardware for self-hosted Cloud access
- Runs in a web browser, compatible with PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS
- Never lose data with continuous back ups
- Save time with efficient project management of teams in multiple locations
VDV II - CABLE VERIFIER
R158007 - The new VDV II Series eliminates guesswork and documents proper operation when installing, maintaining and troubleshooti
VDV II PLUS - CABLE VERIFIER
R158008 - The new VDV II Series eliminates guesswork and documents proper operation when installing, maintaining and troubleshooti
Kit of 12 x RJ45 remote units (#1 - #12)
158050 - Kit of 12 x RJ45 remote units (#1 - #12) for full wiremap testing, fault finding, length and ID
Kit of 24 x RJ45 identifiers (#1 - #24)
158051 - Kit of 24 x RJ45 identifiers (#1 - #24) for length and ID only
Kit of 12 x coax remote units (#1 - #12)
158053 - Kit of 12 x coax remote units (#1 - #12)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can VDV II cable verifier series test Cat5e/6/6A/7 cables?Yes VDV II can test the wiring of all common cable categories as well as Coaxial and telephone cables.
- What is the maximum length of data cable VDV II series can test?300m (980ft) for wiremap and 600m (1960ft) for overall length.
- Can VDV II series generate reports?No, however Trend Networks have other products capable of reporting. Please visit www.trend-networks.com for more information.
- Do I need special patch cables to perform testing?No, generic good quality patch cords can be used for testing.
- What battery does the VDV II series use?VDV II series use standard 9v batteries.
- Q: How many remotes can the VDV II series use?A: 12 Remotes for wiremap and 24 port identifiers.
- Q: What is a port identifier?A: Port identifiers provide a ports number on the screen of a VDV II allowing for correct labelling of ports.
- Q: Is the VDV II series safe against voltage overload?A: Yes the VDV II series can withstand common PoE voltages and is protected up to 60v.
- Q: Can VDV II PRO detect Gigabit speeds?A: Yes, 1 Gb/s.
- Q: Is there any technical support available?A: Yes, we include comprehensive manuals with every VDV II and if you need further assistance we have the following technical hot lines: France: +33(0)169355471, Germany: +49(0)8999686200, UK: +44(0)1925444446