SAPPHIRE CARE PLAN
COMPLETE PROTECTION FOR YOUR LANTEK® AND FIBERTEK® CABLE CERTIFIER
The new Sapphire Care Plan for LanTEK® and FiberTEK® cable certifiers is designed to help minimize down time, reduce the cost of ownership and protect against unforeseen repair bills.
Free Annual Calibration
Cable certifiers require calibration every 12 months to ensure measurements are accurate and they comply with the international technical standards, ISO IEC 61935-1 and TIA 1152. We will calibrate the certifier at no extra cost and perform any software and firmware updates that are required.
Protect Against Unforeseen Bills
The certifier and all accessories are covered for standard repairs during the term of the Sapphire Care Plan.
FREE TRAINING & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our expert technicians will provide online training and technical support, free of charge. Please contact us on 973-957-7700 and provide your Sapphire Care Plan certificate number.
When your LanTEK requires repair or calibration we will arrange for onsite collection and return delivery, free of charge.
Free Loan Unit During Repairs and Calibration
In the event your LanTEK or FiberTEK may need repair, a loan unit will be dispatched within one working day of a fault being reported. For calibrations a loan unit is supplied to minimize downtime and keep you up and running. The loan unit is delivered prior to your LanTEK or FiberTEK being collected.
Free Replaceable Wear Parts
Reduce Cost of Ownership
4 x LT III/IV-CAT6A PLA Replacement Tips (Pair)
2 x LT III-CAT6/5e RJ45 Channel Adapter (Single)
2 x LT III-CAT6A RJ45 Channel Adapter (Single)
4 x LTIII/IV-RJ45 to RJ45 Patch Cord
2 x LT III/IV-Battery Pack (Single)
2 x LT IV-CAT6A/6/5e RJ45 Channel Adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat8.1/6A/6/5e RJ45 Channel Adapter (Single)
1 x FT III/IV-Cable Kit SC/PC MM 50/125um
1 x FT III/IV-Cable Kit FC/PC MM 50/125um
1 x FT III/IV-Cable Kit ST/PC MM 50/125um
1 x FT III/IV-LC 50/125um F/Optic Cables and Couplers
1 x FT III/IV-Cable Kit SC/PC SM 9/125um
1 x FT III/IV-Cable Kit FC/PC SM 9/125um
1 x FT III/IV-LC 9/125um F/Optic Cables and Couplers
1 x FT III/IV-Cable and adapter kit LC MM 50/125um
1 x FT III/IV-Cable and adapter kit LC SM 9/125um
1 x FT III/IV-LC Rx adapter for MM and SM
2 x LT IV-CAT6A RJ45 VisiLINQ PL adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-CAT8.1 RJ45 VisiLINQ PL adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat8.2 TERA Universal Adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat8.2 GG45 Universal Adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat8.2 EC7 Universal Adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat5e / Class D Patch Cord / MPTL Test Adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat6 / Class E Patch Cord / MPTL Test Adapter (Single)
2 x LT IV-Cat6A / Class Ea Patch Cord / MPTL Test Adapter (Single)
2 x LT III-CAT7A TERA Channel Adapter (Single)
2 x LT III-CAT7A EC7 Channel Adapter (Single)
2 x LT III-CAT7A GG45 Channel Adapter (Single)
2 x LT III-COAX Adapter (Single)
2 x LT III-CAT6A RJ45 Permanent Link Adapter (Single)
Receive 10% discount on your Sapphire Care Plan if purchased within 60 days of your LanTEK or FiberTEK purchase. Please see the accessories tab for part numbers.
TERMS & EXCLUSIONS
- The first free accessories can be claimed anytime within the first twelve months of the Sapphire Care Plan commencing. Accessories cannot be carried over to the following twelve month period and it is the customer’s responsibility to claim the free accessories.
- Customer must return the certifier(s) on loan within one week of receiving their certifier(s). Please contact customer services to arrange collection of the loan unit(s). If not, the customer will be billed for the full replacement cost of the loaned unit(s).
- Customer must include all permanent link and channel adapters when sending a certifier for calibration.
- Calibration loan units – To ensure a loan unit is available, the calibration must be scheduled 6 weeks in advance of the requested calibration date. The calibration must also occur within 4 weeks of the calibration due date. If the calibration is scheduled outside of this time period, there is no guarantee that a loan unit will be available.
- Free repairs are not included for defects arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage or negligence.
- If a Sapphire Care Plan is purchased for a LanTEK or FiberTEK certifier unit that is older than 60 days, prior to coverage taking effect, a prior inspection of the unit will be required to ascertain that it is in good working order. If faults are found or calibration is required, an estimate for the repair or calibration cost will be provided to you for approval. Once authorization and payment have been received, the LanTEK or FiberTEK will receive priority service and the Sapphire Care Plan will commence upon shipment to you. If the LanTEK certifier unit is in working order, no charge will be incurred for the cost of inspection and the LanTEK certifier unit will be returned and the Sapphire Care Plan will commence on the date the certifier is returned.
- When purchasing the Sapphire Care Plan for FiberTEK III/IV the LanTEK certifier must also be covered by the standard Sapphire Care Plan option.
- Defects arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage or negligence.
VIDEOS, WHITEPAPERS AND MORE