Register now – Free TREND Networks webinar on Fiber Optic Attenuation Measurements
Update your diary – we have a free webinar coming up covering “Fibre Optic Attenuation Measurements”. If you’re installing or troubleshooting fibre cabling, this 1-hour webcast will cover all the topics you need to know related to attenuation testing on optical fibres.
Andreas Ganser, Teamlead – Technical Support EMEA at TREND Networks, will be presenting in English and Juan Hernandez – Technical Support EMEA will be presenting in Spanish, and German.
Register for a webinar in your preferred language:
The experts at TREND Networks understand that attenuation testing in the field is imperative in order to ensure links carry the signal strength required for high-bandwidth applications.
So, in this webinar, Andreas and Juan will discuss:
- Security and connector cleaning
- What is an Attenuation Test on optical fibres?
- Typical Attenuation on MM and SM fibres
- Reference for Attenuation Test
- How to find link Attenuation value?
- Attenuation Measurement with Light Source and Optical Power, report example
- Attenuation Measurement with Certifier, TIER 1
- TIER 1 Certification: references (on site calibration) with 1,2,3 jumpers
- Measurement example including reference, cloud result saving, and report
- Demonstration of an Attenuation Measurement
Don’t miss out – register now!