Pressure on networks is increasing and downtime is expensive.
Fix it fast with SignalTEK 10G.
Buy a SignalTEK 10G Ethernet Tester and receive a free 3 year warranty. Click here.
- Determine max bandwidth up to 10 Gb/s
- Verify Multi-Gig upgrades on existing cabling
- Pass/Fail to 1/2.5/5/10Gb IEEE standards
- Eliminate PoE guesswork up to 90W
- Copper and fibre interfaces up to 10Gb
- TREND AnyWARE Cloud and PDF reporting
£2,275 - £4,995 excl. VAT
The new SignalTEK 10G measures the maximum bandwidth of the network cabling up to 10 Gigabits per second. By simulating actual network traffic users can test, troubleshoot and document network and data cable performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet standards.
SignalTEK 10G has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to connect seamlessly to the free AnyWARE Cloud test management system. AnyWARE Cloud offers pre-configuration to eliminate errors on-site, label printer connectivity to save time and “proof of performance” PDF reports for the clients.
Why do I need a 10G Ethernet Tester?
LAN networks are at risk of expensive downtime and lost productivity due to the ever-increasing demand of bandwidth hungry services such as video streaming, video conferencing, CCTV cameras and Wi-Fi access points.
SignalTEK 10G will measure the maximum bandwidth available of the network, identify bottlenecks and discover opportunities to increase bandwidth without replacing expensive data cabling.
Avoid network downtime
Troubleshoot Ethernet connectivity issues faster using diagnostic tools.
Pinpoint bottlenecks faster
Discover which part of your network is causing the bottleneck.
Validate network upgrades
Verify Multi-Gigabit switch upgrades to 1/2.5/5 and 10Gb/s speeds.
Trade-in your tester today for a new SignalTEK 10G and save £600. Click here.
10G Ethernet Troubleshooter and Bandwidth Tester
There are 111 billion metres of Cat5e/Cat6 cabling installed globally that is limited to 1Gb/s bandwidth speeds due to the current switches deployed.
Upgrading to Multi-Gigabit switches could increase speed but it is unclear what bandwidth the existing cabling will support.
Use SignalTEK 10G to verify what the data cabling will support (up to 10Gb/s) before spending money on new Multi-Gigabit switches delivering 2.5/5/10Gb/s speeds.
Use the SignalTEK 10G again following the upgrade to prove performance to the client with the “proof of performance” PDF reports.
What is the maximum error-free bandwidth the cabling / infrastructure can support?
The max throughput test takes the guesswork out of existing cabling infrastructure. With one test you can easily see what hardware or applications would work on an existing link saving time and reducing the cost of replacing expensive data cabling.
As simple as 1-2-3
Verify fibre link speed to 1G or 10G, measure optical power and data throughput.
Validate Fibre Link Speed – The fibre link speed test confirms the connection is 1G or 10G which can be affected by cable length or
Troubleshoot Fibre Cable Issues – The Tx & Rx optical power measurement is compared to the expected power level to determine attenuation in a fibre link. This indicates if the connector is dirty or damaged which is the number one cause of failure.
Easy to understand traffic light status – The simple traffic light indicator displays Good, Marginal or Poor power level based on
IEEE 802.3 1G/10G limits.
Max throughput test – The SignalTEK 10G will prove the maximum available bandwidth over the fibre link up to 10Gb/s.
Discover a faulty SFP – The SFP temperature is measured to help understand if it has become faulty.
Meets your network needs today and tomorrow.
The SignalTEK 10G will help to increase network bandwidth without replacing expensive cable infrastructure, troubleshoot PoE and Ethernet issues and prove the maximum bandwidth up to 10 Gigabits per second.
SignalTEK 10G CT
R157000 - SignalTEK 10G CT- excl fibre and network testing
£2,875 excl. VAT
SignalTEK 10G NT
R157002 - SignalTEK 10G NT - with network testing
£3,600 excl. VAT
SignalTEK 10G FT
R157001 - SignalTEK 10G FT - with fibre testing
£4,270 excl. VAT
SignalTEK 10G PRO
R157003 - SignalTEK 10G PRO - with fibre and network testing
£4,995 excl. VAT
SignalTEK 10G CT - TRADE-IN
TRADE157000 - SignalTEK 10G CT - TRADE-IN excl fibre and network
£2,275 excl. VAT
SignalTEK 10G NT - TRADE-IN
TRADE157002 - SignalTEK 10G NT - TRADE-IN with network
£3,000 excl. VAT
SignalTEK 10G FT - TRADE-IN
TRADE157001 - SignalTEK 10G FT - TRADE-IN with fibre
£3,670 excl. VAT
UPGRADE SignalTEK 10G
UPGRADE10GNET - UPGRADE SignalTEK 10G - Network testing option
£845 excl. VAT
UPGRADE SignalTEK 10G
UPGRADE10GFIB - UPGRADE SignalTEK 10G - Fibre testing option
£1,595 excl. VAT
2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G CT
R157000W2 - 2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G CT
£230 excl. VAT
2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G FT
R157001W2 - 2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G FT
£342 excl. VAT
2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G NT
R157002W2 - 2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G NT
£288 excl. VAT
2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G PRO
R157003W2 - 2 Year Warranty - SignalTEK 10G PRO
£399 excl. VAT
10GbE MM Fibre Kit 850nm SR
R157050 - 10GbE MM Fibre Kit 850nm SR
£145 excl. VAT
10GbE SM Fibre Kit 1550nm ER
R157051 - 10GbE SM Fibre Kit 1550nm ER
£595 excl. VAT
1GbE SM Fibre Kit 1310/1550nm
R157052 - 1GbE SM Fibre Kit 1310/1550nm
£215 excl. VAT
10GbE SM Fibre Kit 1270/1330nm
R157053 - 10GbE SM Fibre Kit 1270/1330nm
£795 excl. VAT
10GbE SM Fibre Kit 1310nm LR
R157054 - 10GbE SM Fibre Kit 1310nm LR
£275 excl. VAT
R180001 - Amplifier Probe for Data Cable Tracing
£60 excl. VAT
Kit of 12 x RJ45 remote units (#1 - #12)
158050 - Kit of 12 x RJ45 remote units (#1 - #12)
£80 excl. VAT
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a 10G Ethernet Tester?LAN networks are at risk of expensive downtime and lost productivity due to the ever-increasing demand of bandwidth hungry services such as video streaming, video conferencing, CCTV cameras and Wi-Fi access points. SignalTEK 10G will measure the maximum bandwidth available of the network, identify bottlenecks and discover opportunities to increase bandwidth without replacing expensive data cabling.
- Is SignalTEK 10G supported on the AnyWARE Cloud?Yes
- How are PDF reports generated?Professional PDF reports can be generated on the SignalTEK 10G tester itself or on the AnyWARE Cloud.
- Does it test high power PoE up to 90W?Yes, it measures the maximum power available up to 90W and identifies the class, type, watts, voltage and a pass/fail result to the IEEE standards
- Do I need to return the SignalTEK 10G back to TREND Networks if I upgrade the SignalTEK 10G with fibre or network testing options. No, there is a simple process to upgrade the tester without sending back to TREND Networks.
- Does it support SFP+?Yes
- How are test results and reports transferred off the SignalTEK 10G? SignalTEK 10G offers built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to seamlessly sync test results to the AnyWARE Cloud. Alternatively a USB drive can be used to transfer the test results and PDF reports.
- Can you remote control into the SignalTEK 10G using Team Viewer?Yes
- Does it have label printer connectivity?Yes