Coronavirus – Latest information
At TREND Networks we have been actively monitoring the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and following the government advice in every country where we operate. We have taken the necessary steps to keep our employees safe as well as ensure business continuity – we remain open for business.
Our business is deemed “essential” according to the Department of Homeland Security as we are classified within a Critical Manufacturing Sector (Electrical Equipment, Appliance and Component Manufacturing). Furthermore our testers are used to ensure IT networks are operational without downtime in critical sectors such as Healthcare, Defence, Telecommunications, Data Centers, Manufacturing and Food and beverage.
The safety and well-being of our employees is always our priority and we have taken the following steps:
• Stopped all international and domestic air travel
• Employees capable of working from home have been encouraged to do so and changed face to face meetings to online meetings where possible
• There is regular internal communication with all employees to address concerns and keep everyone up to date
• Some phone lines have been re-directed to allow home working
• We have reminded all employees to practice effective hygiene
• We are actively encouraging employees to follow government guidelines in terms of self-isolation.
Customer Service and Order Processing
The Customer Service department is operating as normal with some employees working from home. Orders are processed and shipped as normal.
Repair and Calibration Centres
All our Service Centres remain open, repairs and calibrations can be booked-in as normal.
The majority of Technical Support is working from home and phone lines have been redirected. In the coming weeks they will hold webinars and online technical demonstrations are available.
We are well stocked on the main product lines. The Supply Chain team continues to monitor the situation and we are in constant communication with our suppliers.
We will continue to adapt to these changing, challenging conditions and continue to support you as best we can. As always, thank you for your continued loyalty as we manage through this extremely difficult time together.