FREE WEBINAR – Fiber Testing Technology Basics
Join the experts from #TRENDNetworks for a free webinar and learn all the need-to-know technology basics for fiber optic link testing.
Get up to speed to make every fiber cable installation and troubleshooting job easier. By learning the basics.
14th September – 9.00 – 9.45 BST – REGISTER NOW!
TREND Networks Fiber Testing Webinar
Demand for fiber cabling is growing as high data volumes and bandwidth requirements are increasing. Understanding the key technologies behind fiber cabling and using the right tools for fiber testing will help you improve accuracy, delivering the dependable results your customers need.
The free webinar, hosted by Andreas Ganser, Team lead – Technical Support EMEA for TREND Networks, will provide a complete introduction to fiber optic link testing, covering:
- Physical principles of reflection and refraction of light
- Characteristics of optical fibres, including common types of fibers
- Connectors and polishes, including cleaning and inspecting connectors
- What is “Tier 1 Attenuation Measurement”
- What is “Tier 2 OTDR Measurement”
- How TREND Networks can support you
Don’t miss this free educational session on 14th September. Register for the webinar now.