Register now – Free TREND Networks webinar with Cabling Installation & Maintenance
Dan Barrera, Director of Product Innovation at TREND Networks, will be presenting a free webinar covering “Best Modern Practices for Cable Field Testing and Troubleshooting” on September 15th, 2022.
September 15th – 11:00 AM ET / 10:00 AM CT / 8:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM GMT
The experts at TREND Networks understand that certifying cabling in the field is not as straightforward as it used to be. There are new testing parameters and link models to be aware of.
In this webinar, Dan will discuss:
- Parameters and link models, including those for DCRU, TCL, ELTCTL, MPTL, TDNEXT, and TDRL
- Whether the above are required or optional for certification
- Which cables different parameters and link models apply to
- How to identify the location of a cable failure
- Ways the latest generation of cable certifiers such as LanTEK IV-S can help
- How to prepare for each certification or testing job
- Solutions for common problems that occur when field testing
Meet your Expert
Dan Barrera is responsible for developing the long-term product strategy for TREND Networks and leads the product management team, which develops testing and troubleshooting equipment for optical, wireless, and twisted pair networks.
Dan was previously Global Product Manager for copper and fiber data cable installation and maintenance test equipment with TREND Networks, following a career in the LAN cabling industry that started in 1997.
As a regular speaker and seminar leader with organisations such as BICSI, IBEW/NJATC, and CEDIA, and a representative for TREND Networks at relevant TIA and ISO committees, you can depend on Dan to know this subject matter in great detail!
Don’t miss out – register now!
Secure your place at the free webinar on September 15th now – register here.